- Health Point, PLLC108 N Pine St
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169
- Mon & Wed 10am - 6pm (later by appointment)
- Fri 10am - 5pm
- Tues, Thurs, Sat by appointment
Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- Auricular Acupuncture: What it is and why is everyone talking about it?
- 7 Ways Acupuncture Can Help With Running Injuries
- Acupuncture and Fatigue
Share this page:
(from Eating Well)
4 Servings Nutritional Info (Per serving):
Calories: 90, Saturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 184mg, Dietary Fiber: 2g, Total Fat: 7g, Carbs: 6g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Protein: 1g Carb Choices: 0.5
Prep Time: 15 mins Total Time: 15 mins
Ingredients • 2 tablespoon lemon juice • 2 tablespoon oil, olive, extra-virgin • 1 clove(s) garlic, small, minced • 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste • pepper, black ground, freshly ground, to taste • 4 large carrot(s), grated, (2 cups) • 3 tablespoon dill weed, fresh, chopped • 2 tablespoon scallion(s) (green onions), chopped
Preparation Whisk lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Add carrots, dill and scallions; toss to coat. Chill until serving time.