- Health Point, PLLC108 N Pine St
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169(386) 426-2232
- Mon & Wed 10am - 6pm (later by appointment)
- Fri 10am - 5pm
- Tues, Thurs, Sat by appointment
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- • Three Steps to Keep Winter Allergies at Bay •
- • Healthy and Hearty Winter Recipes •
- • Three Tips for Maintaining Your Mental Health in Winter •
Tag Archives: heart
The organs in Chinese medicine are more than just a physical representation. The organs include not only their physiological function, but also their mental, emotional, spiritual and elemental qualities that align with nature and the seasons. Let’s explore the heart.
The heart season is summer, and heart is considered the most yang: hot, bountiful and abundant. Yang is what is
Every February men all over the world flock to the local flower shops and jewelry stores in search of the perfect bouquet or piece of jewelry to express their undying love to their significant other. Why? Nobody knows for certain, but there are at least a couple of theories.
One theory is a Catholic priest, Valentine, was imprisoned for helping
Oriental medicine (OM) nutrition combines ancient wisdom with modern science. OM nutrition is a holistic approach, which aims to balance all five flavors within most meals with one or two flavors being emphasized for therapeutic purposes. OM nutrition for a hypertension emphasizes bitter flavors, sour flavors and energetically-cooling foods.
OM theory states the bitter flavor benefits the heart in moderation