- Health Point, PLLC108 N Pine St
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169(386) 426-2232
- Mon & Wed 10am - 6pm (later by appointment)
- Fri 10am - 5pm
- Tues, Thurs, Sat by appointment
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- • Cultivating Defensive Qi to Fight Summer Allergies •
- • 3 Tips for Healthy Summer Fun •
- • A Taste of Summer •
Tag Archives: popping
Commonly known as TMJ, temporomandibular joint pain affects over 10 million Americans and can involve difficulty chewing, jaw muscle stiffness and painful popping or clicking, according to the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research.
Although for some people the pain of TMJ goes away on its own, others develop long-term problems and need treatment to help their pain.